How do we determine what we’re covering in Student Health 101?
- Each year, we poll our customers:
- What health and wellness issues are your students facing?
- What challenges are you hearing about, and what’s on the minds of your students?
National health and wellness calendar
- Our schedule is topical and timely, so our content reaches students right when they it.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) data
- This ongoing research monitors six priority categories of health-risk behaviors among adolescents.
Professional Advisory Board
- Our Professional Advisory Board provides input about what topics they believe are most important for students to learn about, based on their areas of expertise.
National Health Education Standards
- Each article strives to address one or more of the National Health Education Standards for high school students.
Other leading research, experts, and best practices